Airplay plugin

dreamingb

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I am using Airplay plugin latest version on Vu+ Duo with fimware 1.7.2. But there is no sound when i play video from youtube from iphone. its working fine with apple tv. That has been working before under firmware 1.7.1

Hi
I am using Airplay plugin latest version on Vu+ Duo with fimware 1.7.2. But there is no sound when i play video from youtube from iphone. its working fine with apple tv. That has been working before under firmware 1.7.1
Same problem here...
I am using BH 1.7.0, Air Player 1.10
With BH 1.7.2 and Air Player 1.10 there is no audio problem.
I verified it with iPhone 4 and 4S.

I have installed the 1.10 proposed through the BH Add On manager but if I press update then it uninstalls this version and installs a new one but I don't have any plugin afterwards.
Are you still using the 1.10 or there is newer version?
I have the audio issue but have to investigate a little bit more

I have installed the 1.10 proposed through the BH Add On manager but if I press update then it uninstalls this version and installs a new one but I don't have any plugin afterwards.
Are you still using the 1.10 or there is newer version?
I have the audio issue but have to investigate a little bit more
I had the same problem, so I directly download the last version from Google Project Hosting. The installation went fine BUT there is a surprise: audio files work but just for some days because you need a so called "premium key" if you want this issue forever.....so you should pay for it!!! I decided to go back to 1.10 that (for me) works better with video files. For audio files I use Airflick on my Mac and everything is ok!

Exact same problem with Ultimo and BH 1.7.6 too.

Since installing Airplay on my Vu+ Ultimo, i noticed the option has come up on all my idevices.. cool.
I selected the option on my Iphone 3GS and it scrolled a window the listed "IPHONE" or "Air Player E2"

When i select "Air Player E2" whilst something is playing on my iphone, the audio stops and i presume its meant to be sent/received ont he Vu+
Yet nothing...
I have then gone into Plug-Ins and started Air Player.

Only once did a media playing type window open, then closed straight away....

Am i using it wrong?

Is it meant for stream from the Vu+ TOO idevices or to stream from Idevices too the Vu+
Or both??

Thank You :)

Airplay works brilliantly now.... its amazing.
Whatever is playing on my Macbook or Iphone is now played on the Vu+ with push of a button!!!
Whether that is a local movie or YouTube or whatever.

How ever, i can not get AirPlay to stream any type of Audio file???
Is this the "Key" issue?

Airplay works brilliantly now.... its amazing.
Whatever is playing on my Macbook or Iphone is now played on the Vu+ with push of a button!!!
Whether that is a local movie or YouTube or whatever.

How ever, i can not get AirPlay to stream any type of Audio file???
Is this the "Key" issue?
hello
how u make it works on bh with iphone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase:cry:

Back