1Channel (2.5.55) Manual Install

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi m8 Duo2NewGuy

1) You have to have a program on your PC called Filezilla or DCC ((to be downloaded - Google).
2) Using the downloaded program you have to know how to FTP a file from your PC to your VU+Duo2 HDD.
3) Once you transfer the Zip file to your VU+Duo2 media/HDD, please follow the steps in post 1 above by Shiro.

Good Luck
Supermario

Duo2NewGuy

Vu+ Newbie
Hi m8 Duo2NewGuy

1) You have to have a program on your PC called Filezilla or DCC ((to be downloaded - Google).
2) Using the downloaded program you have to know how to FTP a file from your PC to your VU+Duo2 HDD.
3) Once you transfer the Zip file to your VU+Duo2 media/HDD, please follow the steps in post 1 above by Shiro.

Good Luck
Supermario

Perfect !!!, thanks a lot

ginjaninja

Vu+ Newbie
for me 1channel shows empty list no movies no tv show just empty list any help please .
i have the same issue here, i can get 1channel or even IceFilms, i get the file structure TV shows movies etc... and then when i select mostpopular or a-z list it just comes up blank and nothing to select.

thanks
the ninja

ginjaninja

Vu+ Newbie
you need a VPN or a proxy server
ok cheers i have overplay as my VPN but how do i enter that into XBMC settings on my receiver.

i have managed to get it partially working using the unblocked address they supplied on Facebook but it needs a password to prove you are not a robot trying to enter the site, which you can not do from a plugin.

can anyone help move forward using the VPN or Proxy route.

thanks again
the ninija

jrbmw

Vu+ User
Google proxy server .......there are plenty of free ones. 000webhosting is good. Register and set up your server. you will need two files to upload to the server....htaccess.text and proxy.php
Google and you will find.