1channel (putlocker) Plugin by @subixonfire

Matrix10

Administrator

1channel (putlocker) Plugin by @subixonfire satforum.me
Enigma2-plugin, which turns your receiver in the online library, a vast amount of media content.

Plugin is still in development.

Plugin is not allowed to post anywhere and incorporate in any Enigma2 image, without permission of the author .

I once again thank the author for permission
to put this plugin on our server and forum.

OK, just to say hi.
This plugin is mine, it is a work in progress and needs a complete rewrite one day. I'm just not hawing enough of free time currently to do it.

Search is known to crash with some not so standard skins, try another skin or please send me crash log via pm. Then I'l try to get it fixed for next version...

If by "offline" you mean "no usable host". That is going to change, the webpage plugin is getting all this movies from supports like 30 or more video hosts, my plugin currently supports five of them, but I will add support for more of them in time...

But then again a loot of them have extremely bad download/stream speed... This makes them unusable to this plugin.

Near future might not be so near, because i work on this plugin in my spare time and there is weary little currently. :oops:

andys0506

Vu+ Newbie
Amazing plugin! Please continue to develop as this has the potential to be even better!
Nothing worse than finding what you want then realizing there's no usable links :(

Emortal

Vu+ Newbie
In the past days I added support for five more video hosts(uploadc, zalaa, vidixden, vidbux, filenuke). Now there are less "no usable hosts" messages.
This new hosts are still under ugly testing but there will be a release in the next days...

Great Plugin. If you can manage to get it looking similar to the 1channel plugin for XBMC with fan art etc it would be an absolutely amazing plugin for enigma2!. Will TV Series links work on the next release?

Sincerely I couldn't care less about fanart... You need to think about limited processing power of E2 boxes, thats one of reasons why. Movie info & subtitles are available trough DDamir subtitle player plugin(a "beta" version posted by DDamir on another forum), and that plugin does it extremely good.

Tv shows work in last released version currently, and will continue to work...