Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
As told in the object, the plugin SerienFilm whose author is reported to be AWD, does not install in 3.0.1. It's a pity because it is so useful!
This plugin is not to be mistaken with the addons with similar names.
I must correct my previous message: the plugin do install but it has got huge problems: as soon as I try to enter the recording list the box get stuck and , after a while, I get the GSD.
The exact plugin name is SerienFilm 1.1
I must correct my previous message: the plugin do install but it has got huge problems: as soon as I try to enter the recording list the box get stuck and , after a while, I get the GSD.
The exact plugin name is SerienFilm 1.1
Again , MovieSelection coding is not compatible with coding we use inside our image skin coding.
example , We can not modify our coding and have a very small fonts in MovieSelection to be able to use this plugin.
Again , MovieSelection coding is not compatible with coding we use inside our image skin coding.
example , We can not modify our coding and have a very small fonts in MovieSelection to be able to use this plugin.
The problem is that images coders and plugins coders do not use the same line for coding
but everyone does sometimes something different with modifications.
Sometimes it is possible to compensate
but in this case not because the plug-in uses the same coding from default skin coding
but plugin coding is different from the image coding.Then we have a conflict.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.