Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
I'm sure I've seen a plugin you can choose when watching 3D side by side material so that the on screen display goes into both half images and becomes perfectly watchable. Seems it's no longer in the BH feed. Anyone ???
Right. Sorry to insist but I've managed to find the plugin on the BH feed. It's called 3D OSD Switcher but it doesn't install. Anyone could walk me trough this please ??
Thanks but not the one I'm looking for. The one present on the speedup menu is the UI3D setup plugin which is useless anyway. You should use your 3D TV menu for that.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.