3G modem plugin for vusolo

mebken

Vu+ User
I had posted this message in the bh1.7.4 thread. I think that it will be helpful to have it in a separate thread since it concerns a plugin (not the bh1.7.4 image):

Fantastic ! Great Work. Thanks to the whole the BH team.

I have an issue with 3g modem plugin: when I want to modify the profile (to use with the 3G modem: APN user, password, phone...), For the phone zone I can't enter the # caracter. I think it must be with touch 0 but there is no #.

Can someone test if there is a touch to have # caracter in phone zone.

Otherwise, can I have the file name where 3G modem configuration (APN, user, password, phone...) is stored in order to modify this file by telnet.

Thanks in advance.

Could you please report your experiences about this 3G plugin modem! It does not work for me.

mebken

Vu+ User
I had posted this message in the bh1.7.4 thread. I think that it will be helpful to have it in a separate thread since it concerns a plugin (not the bh1.7.4 image):

Could you please report your experiences about this 3G plugin modem! It does not work for me.

What I did is:

Plugin 3G modem ==> I founded my 3G modem in the list ==> Select my HUAWEI 3G modem from the list. ==> push YELLOW BUTTON (manual) ==> I select Edit button : APN:www.iamgprs1.ma Phone: *99# PIN:My_PIN_Code ==> SAVE and OK button==> The config is used when returning to the first screen

When I press Connect, it does the first and second step (1,2 in the list). It stopped at step 3 with message "ERROR try to verify your configuration".