This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

3G modem plugin manager bh 2.1.7

irsoy80

Vu+ User
Hello,

Could you, please, provide me "3G modem plugin manager".

I have bH v2.1.6 and I can not find it in the list of plugins.

Best regards
 
Yes, I have enabled it and rebooted the receiver, but the plugin is not displayed in plugins list.:eek:
for your information, my receiver is not connected to the internet.
Ok I've found the problem.
The plugin is not yet installed by default into BH images but can be enabled after installation but you need Internet connection to download packages from BH server.
 
Ok I've found the problem.
The plugin is not yet installed by default into BH images but can be enabled after installation but you need Internet connection to download packages from BH server.

Can you give me the package for the manual installation ????
I do not have an Internet connection (ADSL / WIFI) in my house, I am connected from my work.

:thanks:
 
Back
Top