Ace stream+engine+proxy?

james81

Vu+ User
Viper.. ive had a look and doesn't seem to be .exe available for gevent & greenlet 32-Bit..
I've attached the files but you'l need to find out how python egg and wheel files are installed

I have no idea sorry.. I googled it these look like a start..

how to install python .egg files
Code:
https://pythonhosted.org/setuptools/easy_install.html

how to install python .whl files
Code:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/wheel

Think you need this...
Code:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/setuptools

Sorry cant help any more than that

Attachments

• Ace-32bit.zip
    107.5 MB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:

delil

Vu+ Newbie
There is some problems in gevent file installation, bur you must installl Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler for Python 2.7 and than try to install it again.
You must put the folder plugin.video.p2p-streams into media/hdd/xbmc directory for vu+solo2.
In plugin.video.p2p-streams folder you can edit settings.xml and change values in category label="Acestream" for your pc IP and port 8000
Code:
<setting id="ip_addr" type="text" label="30004" default="your pc IP" />
        <setting id="aceporta" type="text" label="40108" default="8000" />
I tested it and works for me.

james81

Vu+ User
There is some problems in gevent file installation, bur you must installl Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler for Python 2.7 and than try to install it again.
You must put the folder plugin.video.p2p-streams into media/hdd/xbmc directory for vu+solo2.
In plugin.video.p2p-streams folder you can edit settings.xml and change values in category label="Acestream" for your pc IP and port 8000
Code:
<setting id="ip_addr" type="text" label="30004" default="your pc IP" />[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
[B][B][B][B][B][B]        <setting id="aceporta" type="text" label="40108" default="8000" />
I tested it and works for me.
That's great you got it working if there's any mistakes in the readme it'd be great if you could update it?

I'd would love to double check it but if been through it twice already.

Also had to do a full reinstall of windows 7 (not planned) before I installed the files as per the readme.. surprised you needed more files considering I started from scratch.

Not that it matters glad I'm not the only person with it working.

I may have the solution for the glitch/freezing when playing torrents.

Watched full 2 Half hour movie without a single glitch - proper blu-Ray rip, which is a first with my connection - Couldn't watch 15mins earlier on tonight before it gave up.

Would rather test it some more before I go making any 'claims' though. Might have been pure chance.

delil

Vu+ Newbie
Picture1_zpse637830a.png

No problem with sd channeles, but Hd channels freeze after 3 sec.

james81

Vu+ User
No problem with sd channeles, but Hd channels freeze after 3 sec.

okay try this

Close vlc player, ace proxy and engine..

Run cmd as Administrator

cd c:\
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC
vlc -I telnet --clock-jitter -1 --network-caching -1 --sout-mux-caching 2000 --telnet-password admin
C:\Users\W7\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\engine\ace_engine.exe

Wait for engine icon in system tray

C:\Users\W7\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\engine\ace_console.exe --client-wx --bind-all
C:\Python27\Python.exe C:\Python27\aceproxy\acehttp.py

What channel did you try to open?

james81

Vu+ User
BtSport 1, 2 is freezing
Viasat sport HD is freezing
Cñopt 1 HD is ok

Yeh im sure the torrent-tv.ru links get taking off the website if they become unstable but still appear on the parser in xbmc.

Its trial and error with the live channels, most SD are fine and like you say HD has issues. I was thinking about install vlc 64-bit might help..

This plugin/method has serious limitations atm, would need to raise these stability issues with valdikSS at github, he will help.

imo sopcast links (using dreambox edit method) still better than acestream links for sports.. but the movies are of better quality than the usual .mp4 file from vidics etc.

+ probably quicker to find a good torrent and paste it into xml than navigating those plugins with a remote..

Im gona start a new post with the files attached, update the readme with issues found.

james81

Vu+ User
okay this seems better..

Uninstall win32 vlc restart and Install vlc_2.0.8_win64 attached

Run cmd as Administrator. Paste this:

cd C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC
vlc -I telnet --clock-jitter -1 --network-caching -1 --sout-mux-caching 2000 --telnet-password admin --telnet-port 4212
C:\Users\W7\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\engine\ace_engine.exe --client-wx --bind-all

Open the engine folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\w7\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\engine

##your user account name will no doubt be different##

open acestream.port and copy the current engine's port (this changes everytime you open ace_engine)

Goto the aceproxy folder
C:\Python27\aceproxy
Delete aceconfig.pyc open aceconfig.py

Find line:

# Ace Stream Engine port (autodetect for Windows)
aceport = 49451

Change the port to current engine's port.

Back to command prompt. Paste this

C:\Users\W7\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\engine\ace_console.exe --client-wx --bind-all

Open website parser / addon xml list
I tried BT 1 & 2, Viasat HD and although I can't rule out coincidence I had them on for 10mins running good, few glitches but seems to be tied in the streams DL's falling rapidly.

Attachments

• vlc_64.zip
    22 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:

trainman

Vu+ Newbie
Anybody know what's causing this? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 1423173769326-1424795075.jpg
    1423173769326-1424795075.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 32

james81

Vu+ User
Anybody know what's causing this? Thanks in advance

Hello try this..

Run cmd as Administrator.

cd C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC
vlc -I telnet --clock-jitter -1 --network-caching -1 --sout-mux-caching 2000 --telnet-password admin --telnet-port 4212
C:\Users\W7\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\engine\ace_engine.exe --client-wx --bind-all

Get port from acestream.port

C:\Documents and Settings\w7\AppData\Roaming\ACEStream\engine

Copy port to aceconfig.py

C:\Python27\aceproxy

Delete aceconfig.pyc

Back to command prompt. Paste this

This is nothing like the pc version far too buggy the sop cast through channel bouquet is better..