admins & developers

mosad

BH Lover
Hello there

Good evening

My words redirected to the admins & developers of open black hole team especially that I got device Ultimo4K & I purchased it almost 700 euros

To enjoy its brilliant features & power of the device but unfortunately on the recent image of open blackhole I struggle with the cam myHD that isn’t working properly & I officially subscribed in it annually 60 euros & it’s not working on recent open blackhole , the version of open blackhole that is working with the CAM was 4.2.026 with taking consideration the CAM is CI not CI+ .

One more notice the cam is working with all other images of other teams including the official image , & the other image of yours works on all versions cause it’s regular & with subscription

Unfortunately I’m sad cause I’m in love with open blackhole images but I cannot use the current image cause it’s not working for the cam & using the version of open blackhole image 4.2.018

I wish that admins & developers of the team cooperate with us as users & clients of those devices of the company & we’re not using it illegally that harm the forum because we really suffer from this issue for more than a year

& I wish that you don’t end up this subject till the issue is solved

http://my-hd.tv/en/

Thank you all for your cooperation

Regards
mosad

5f4782156ca29e38b4ab57b72b4f44b7.jpeg

d74c547ca4451f67cec402ce23d9b974.jpg

AlexWilMac

Tivusat cam works flawlessly, as well as the suisse one.
@mosad: are you completely sure yours is CI and not CI+?
Otherwise, are there other users of this specific cam who might report their experience?

AlexWilMac

I've been using Tivusat module (cam+card) since 2013, both in a Duo2 and now on a Solo4K. But The Duo2 is, actually still at the the 4.1. I'm going to upgrade it in the next days.

altoki

Vu+ Newbie
I have same cam for my hd. When I upgraded to the last version of open black hole it is stopped. It is ci not ci+.

mosad

BH Lover
I’m a decent guy , I’m sure about what I’m saying it’s CAM CI not CI + & I legally subscribed in it
We’re losing money for nothing
We want this cam work for its best
Every time we open up this subject you guys end it with no solution
& threat our membership of banning in here
Thanks to all admins & the developers ...

AlexWilMac

We are sure about that, but the problem is not OBH. I attach some screens about Tivusat module (but also Viaccess RSI works, although I haven't grabbed its screens to prove it), also to reassure @essco4355.
Maybe you need to update the CAM software: usually is done by the C.I. menu itself or try and contact your provider.

Attachments

• Tivusat1.jpg
    Tivusat1.jpg
    743.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Tivusat2.jpg
    Tivusat2.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 20
  • OBH-4.3-info.jpg
    OBH-4.3-info.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 18

aresh

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same CAM MyHD subscription (it’s CI Secured CAM irdeto not CI+) while using Open BlackHole 4.2.018 image in my Vu+ Ultimo4K, but after updating to Open BlackHole for 4.2 to 4.3.001 , the channels stopped working.
I removed the CAM/Card and use different slot, nothing changed, I even tried using official Vu+ official latest and blackhole ,its working all software.

AlexWilMac

We understood that. But couldn't that Vuplus-based images use more obsolete drivers or protocols and this makes them compatible? Maybe it's not that and the responsible is only a bug in OBH, but if I were you, I'd like to verify if any software updates for my cam existed and keep it updated. Then, I'd be 100% sure that the problem is in OBH.
It's also sure that the problem is not a GENERAL, a generic problem with CI card, of course, otherwise we'd have hundreds of messages about it. It concerns only (so far) your CAM.

AlexWilMac

So, it's like I hypothesized: it might be the MyHD cam or its obsolete software, not only OBH.
Maybe it's OBH but, before going on, just remove this variable in the problem: be sure your cam's software is updated; after that we'll be able to give OBH the responsibility.
Another hypothesis is that OBH might have problems with Irdeto cams, but I find this unlikely (how many messages we would have if true?).
Again, it would be useful to have reports about other Irdeto cams.

mosad

BH Lover
The software of the cam doesn’t update, it is pending on wait .. in OBH 4.3.001

18fc9d964676a9411a1bdcbe8187154e.jpg

the cam is working on this version OBH 4.2.018

7d0bd955ad40a384bd98ae11bbd5d544.jpg

c5f95e3ba4d44dff0d8fea152d3817ea.jpg

& the new version OBH 4.3.001 doesn’t work on it either

5629ca36ddfe351cb1525bf8d796eb55.jpg

00b80fd653e89691a7abaf2ff8f092df.jpg

People have the same issue for more than a year & they don’t write about this subject because they’re afraid of being banned by the forum of VUPLUS community

Last edited:

AlexWilMac

What happens if you try and download the software update by an image where the cam works?
By the way: even my cam Tivusat cannot be updated by my VU+, even if it perfectly works. They want me to use a stupid Tivusat certified box in order to succeed in it... At the moment the problem does not interest me ;)

And I hope our coders will find the way of making it working again. I, too, I'm convinced that the problem is not in the cam software but in the latest version of OBH. If so, you deserve to use a nice image like it and not the absurd OpenAtv: If I had started being a VU+ user with this image, I think I would hammer my box, ignoring how different it behaves with different images! :)

Well just as a small info both VIX and ATV have the CI+ helper in the code ;) so if you use a CI not CI+ module that are branded like your Tivusat Alex then you still need the ssl certificate to do a proper software update
And thats the reason OBH dont work. OBH have no hidden Ci+ helper with ssl certificate ;)