Airplay plugin

dreamingb

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I am using Airplay plugin latest version on Vu+ Duo with fimware 1.7.2. But there is no sound when i play video from youtube from iphone. its working fine with apple tv. That has been working before under firmware 1.7.1

Mito

Administrator
Hi
I am using Airplay plugin latest version on Vu+ Duo with fimware 1.7.2. But there is no sound when i play video from youtube from iphone. its working fine with apple tv. That has been working before under firmware 1.7.1
Same problem here...
I am using BH 1.7.0, Air Player 1.10
With BH 1.7.2 and Air Player 1.10 there is no audio problem.
I verified it with iPhone 4 and 4S.

XabiX

Vu+ Newbie
I have installed the 1.10 proposed through the BH Add On manager but if I press update then it uninstalls this version and installs a new one but I don't have any plugin afterwards.
Are you still using the 1.10 or there is newer version?
I have the audio issue but have to investigate a little bit more

perise

Vu+ Newbie
I have installed the 1.10 proposed through the BH Add On manager but if I press update then it uninstalls this version and installs a new one but I don't have any plugin afterwards.
Are you still using the 1.10 or there is newer version?
I have the audio issue but have to investigate a little bit more
I had the same problem, so I directly download the last version from Google Project Hosting. The installation went fine BUT there is a surprise: audio files work but just for some days because you need a so called "premium key" if you want this issue forever.....so you should pay for it!!! I decided to go back to 1.10 that (for me) works better with video files. For audio files I use Airflick on my Mac and everything is ok!

Dani

Vu+ Newbie
Exact same problem with Ultimo and BH 1.7.6 too.

Since installing Airplay on my Vu+ Ultimo, i noticed the option has come up on all my idevices.. cool.
I selected the option on my Iphone 3GS and it scrolled a window the listed "IPHONE" or "Air Player E2"

When i select "Air Player E2" whilst something is playing on my iphone, the audio stops and i presume its meant to be sent/received ont he Vu+
Yet nothing...
I have then gone into Plug-Ins and started Air Player.

Only once did a media playing type window open, then closed straight away....

Am i using it wrong?

Is it meant for stream from the Vu+ TOO idevices or to stream from Idevices too the Vu+
Or both??

Thank You :)

Dani

Vu+ Newbie
Airplay works brilliantly now.... its amazing.
Whatever is playing on my Macbook or Iphone is now played on the Vu+ with push of a button!!!
Whether that is a local movie or YouTube or whatever.

How ever, i can not get AirPlay to stream any type of Audio file???
Is this the "Key" issue?

rominet

Vu+ Newbie
Airplay works brilliantly now.... its amazing.
Whatever is playing on my Macbook or Iphone is now played on the Vu+ with push of a button!!!
Whether that is a local movie or YouTube or whatever.

How ever, i can not get AirPlay to stream any type of Audio file???
Is this the "Key" issue?
hello
how u make it works on bh with iphone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase:cry: