Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Finally got my Solo2 to work how I like it. Quite a sharp learning curve but...!
I wonder if there is a plugin which replaces XBMC which I have running on a seperate PC. I have downloaded a media player but this is not user friendly. It even confuses me!
Finally got my Solo2 to work how I like it. Quite a sharp learning curve but...!
I wonder if there is a plugin which replaces XBMC which I have running on a seperate PC. I have downloaded a media player but this is not user friendly. It even confuses me!
I've never used XBMC but I'm pretty sure there is nothing like this one.
Media Player already avaiable on BH images (and other images too) should be sufficient to play media content.
If you are unsure about that, open it and press HELP button to obtain the basic functions of it.
Many thanks for the replies. I will take a look at Project Valerie and get it installed, very similar in looks to XBMC. I note that there is a distribution entitled "E2BMC" being developed. Nothing to see yet but google for E2BMC for the web link. It has the impression that it will be a paid for distro, not sure how that sits with the open source nature on Enigma and XBMC.....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.