Are Vu+ Duo2 images *ALL* OE2.0 or also 1.6?

Cr4z33

Vu+ Newbie
So I am going to get my first VU+ product next week after years of Dreambox and it is not clear to me wheter Vu+ Duo2 (3rd-party) images available out are *ALL* OE2.0 or not?

I ask because I want to download already some needed IPKs like i.e. FlashExpander, CoolTVGuide and... euhm... some others.

So I am going to get my first VU+ product next week after years of Dreambox and it is not clear to me wheter Vu+ Duo2 (3rd-party) images available out are *ALL* OE2.0 or not?

I ask because I want to download already some needed IPKs like i.e. FlashExpander, CoolTVGuide and... euhm... some others.

Flash Expander ( not needed for Duo2 ), now OE 2.0, next days, regarding Oficial Vuplus images and updates should be ported to OE 3.0. CoolTV Guide is on BlackHole servers ...
Some others, i don´t know wich they are ... so can´t answer.

best regards
nunigaia

When you say
Flash Expander ( not needed for Duo2 )
what do you mean exactly?

Is that function now embedded in the image or the plugin is available in the list by default? :confused:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920C) using stock v5.1.1 Samsung firmware

When you say
what do you mean exactly?

Is that function now embedded in the image or the plugin is available in the list by default? :confused:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920C) using stock v5.1.1 Samsung firmware

I have a Duo2 STB and never needed the use of flash expander as plugin ... and the memory used is allways about 12 or 14%.

best regards
nunigaia

I have a Duo2 STB and never needed the use of flash expander as plugin ... and the memory used is allways about 12 or 14%.

best regards
nunigaia
Are you saying that if I mount an HDD every plugin will then automatically be installed there?

Are you saying that if I mount an HDD every plugin will then automatically be installed there?

No... The plugins are "usually " installed in Flash ... But i don´t say that you have to install " all the plugins ". Install only the ones you need. Of course you can test it, but if you don´t used ... remove it to not fill up your flash memory.

For EPG, picons, Multiboot, use an USB pen drive instead of an HDD.

Use the HDD for your MEDIA content ... Recordings, Movies, Audio, etc ... and for Recording.

best regards
nunigaia

Back