This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

aspectratioswitch plugin stopped working

eannj

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all.
A few days ago I flashed Open Black hole 0.4 and noticed that aspectratioswitch plugin stopped working.
I mean when I try to switch aspect ratio it appears on screen plugin info message "aspect ratio switched from ...." but actually there's no change of picture aspect ratio.
Aspect ratio switching works from console, for instance issuing the command
echo -n letterbox > /proc/stb/video/policy​
The plugin was working in Open Black Hole 0.1.
 
Hi all.
A few days ago I flashed Open Black hole 0.4 and noticed that aspectratioswitch plugin stopped working.
I mean when I try to switch aspect ratio it appears on screen plugin info message "aspect ratio switched from ...." but actually there's no change of picture aspect ratio.
Aspect ratio switching works from console, for instance issuing the command
echo -n letterbox > /proc/stb/video/policy​
The plugin was working in Open Black Hole 0.1.



This bug exists in all OE Alliance's image.
I have reported the bug in several forums but no one cares to fix the problem.
 
noticed it's not working either, it's even stretching 6x9 movies without the plugin working, if anyone has a solution please post
 
Back
Top