Automatic EPG Setup Help

ZiggysDomain

Vu+ Newbie
Have been using Vu+ Ultimo now for more than 6 months and love its configurability. However, even that sometimes can be a pain. No matter what I try I don't seem to be able to properly configure the epg to download and update regularly without something going amiss. For example, cant' get the epg to update while on standby during the night when the unit not in use and simply be updated when I next turn the box on. It always seems to be updating when I power up, resulting in an albeit relatively short delay. Am on BH 2.1.4 (latest). Does anyone have simple process for setting up epg for automatic update? Appreciate any help. Have looked at lots of threads and cant' find an answer to my query. Thanks.

Have improved the epg installation tho still not perfect. However, now looking for recommendations on getting picons into the epg. Does anyone recommend a simple prog other than Dreamedit. I did discover such a prog some time ago, but due to PC problems had to do complete reinstall of OS and now cant remember its name. Thanx.

Back