back up

giokan

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys and thank you for the great job that you do!!!
I have image bh 1.7.2 and I want to upgrade to 1.7.6 BUT Idon't want to lose all my "settings".Any time I try to upgrade to a newest image I lost them all...
Please could you help me how I don't lose my "personal settings" if upgrade on 1.7.6?
Thanks in advance
Georgios,Greece

a911

The BH Lover
I have image bh 1.7.2 and I want to upgrade to 1.7.6 BUT Idon't want to lose all my "settings".Any time I try to upgrade to a newest image I lost them all...
Please could you help me how I don't lose my "personal settings" if upgrade on 1.7.6?
Thanks in advance
Georgios,Greece

Go for Black Hole Personal Back up & do the following:-
1) Menu > BH Personal Backup.
2) Press Setup (yellow).
3) Choose a path (using RC <>) to store BH Personal Backup file.
4) Start Backup by pressing RED button> Save.

When U need to restore , go to the same menu and follow the instruction .
All or one item can be restored as you wish from the back up list shown on the TV screen!

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Thanks in advance
Georgios,Greece

Only during the upgrade from 1.6.x (or earlier) to 1.7.x backup/restore did not work as the enigma code was upgraded with OS incompatibilities as the consequence. For other upgrades it should work OK.