best picon for BH 2.1.6.1 ?

denon54

Vu+ Newbie
Hello to all of you.

First of all i would like to thatnk you all guys that participated in that new release from BH.
Brilliant Job as usually.

The question i was asking myself , now tha twe have that latest firmware from BH,
assuming that we use the 2.1.6.1, and also assuming that we use the default skin coming
with that firmware , what is the best Picon to use with, because i used to install always the same
picon by Licher since years now , but i also noticed that they became to small to be shown correctly
in our latest firmware.

So i wanted your suggestion to use the more appropriate picon.

thank you in advance

sincerly

denon54 from Brussels

Hello to all of you.

First of all i would like to thatnk you all guys that participated in that new release from BH.
Brilliant Job as usually.

The question i was asking myself , now tha twe have that latest firmware from BH,
assuming that we use the 2.1.6.1, and also assuming that we use the default skin coming
with that firmware , what is the best Picon to use with, because i used to install always the same
picon by Licher since years now , but i also noticed that they became to small to be shown correctly
in our latest firmware.

So i wanted your suggestion to use the more appropriate picon.

thank you in advance

sincerly

denon54 from Brussels

The best picons to fits well with default blackhole 2.1.6.x and of course blackhole 2.1.5 ( Note: the skins implemented are 1920x1080 - fullhd skins ), are halus61 transparent picons Xpicons ( size 220x132 ).

You can upload them using 2 ways --> using a usb pen to this:

1) downloading them and installing from addons feeds ( blackhole servers )
2) downloaling and ftp uploading to your usb pen /media/usb/picon from this section on forum ---> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...ons-exclusive-for-black-hole-team-only.19655/

The Xpicons transparent ones are 220x132 size.

best regards
nunigaia

The best picons to fits well with default blackhole 2.1.6.x and of course blackhole 2.1.5 ( Note: the skins implemented are 1920x1080 - fullhd skins ), are halus61 transparent picons Xpicons ( size 220x132 ).

You can upload them using 2 ways --> using a usb pen to this:

1) downloading them and installing from addons feeds ( blackhole servers )
2) downloaling and ftp uploading to your usb pen /media/usb/picon from this section on forum ---> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...ons-exclusive-for-black-hole-team-only.19655/

The Xpicons transparent ones are 220x132 size.

best regards
nunigaia
Hello,

Thank you for your advice, i Will test this and let you Know, thanks

Have you readed the first post?

1 - Best picon format ( size ) for Blackhole 2.1.6.1, i´ve answered correctly --> best picons are 220x132 for fullHD skins ( blackhole 2.1.5, 2.1.6, 2.1.6.1, and now, Open Blackhole 0.1 ( Matrix10 ) FullHD Skins, without any dought.

2 - Don´t needed LCDpicons because same PICONS are scalable on L4L plugin.

3 - The picons you said and you have uploaded are 100x60 size --> they are nice --> but don´t fits as it must ( little ) on FullHD Skins.

Sorry, just an opinion!

best regards

nunigaia

Back