BH 2.0.8.1 crash

rojillo1

BH Lover
Yesterday it hung while doing a recording, will it be HDD problem?. The crashlog is enigma2_crash_1389468113.log

The other I've caused me, because it always hangs at that point, is it a bug image?. The crashlog is enigma2_crash_1389480012.log

Thanks.

Attachments

• crash.rar
    34.2 KB · Views: 18

Matrix10

Administrator
Yesterday it hung while doing a recording, will it be HDD problem?. The crashlog is enigma2_crash_1389468113.log

The other I've caused me, because it always hangs at that point, is it a bug image?. The crashlog is enigma2_crash_1389480012.log

Thanks.

1. I think HDD problem

broken startcode
broken startcode
broken startcode
broken startcode
crc32 failed! is 4221fe0a

crc32 failed! is 90653a2e

crc32 failed! is f5b5cecc

crc32 failed! is d141ecdb

crc32 failed! is fd6c7ab4

2. Which point ?? What were you doing ?
Where have you had the EPG data ?

rojillo1

BH Lover
1. I think HDD problem

broken startcode
broken startcode
broken startcode
broken startcode

rojillo1

BH Lover
1. I think HDD problem

broken startcode
broken startcode
broken startcode
broken startcode

1) thank you, it was what I thought, I have initialized the hard drive, I hope that the problem is corrected with this maneuver.

2) I wanted to send the crash for you to check if there is a problem in the version. The exact site where it is produced is in the MultiEPG, you select a different channel to which you are viewing and the "Zap" button is pressed.

Best regards.

Matrix10

Administrator
1) thank you, it was what I thought, I have initialized the hard drive, I hope that the problem is corrected with this maneuver.

2) I wanted to send the crash for you to check if there is a problem in the version. The exact site where it is produced is in the MultiEPG, you select a different channel to which you are viewing and the "Zap" button is pressed.

Best regards.

Ok
thanks for info .
If i have time i will test this.

Matrix10

Administrator

Best regards.

I have test Zap in MultiEPG with default skin and also with Black Shadow3 skin i think you have or you use and no crash .

If you have the EPG on the HDD with problems, maybe this is the reason.
Or something else.

Last edited:

thameur101

Vu+ User
ah i think i have same problem, and when i try to check read HDD is not showing and record is aborted , i restart then ok this two times happen this disk is not mounting propely

kakultube

Vu+ Newbie
i am using same image and i also put recording 4 channels on same time i dont have any crash problem.. even daily my timers record my all program on right time everything iis fine with me ...

rojillo1

BH Lover
I have test Zap in MultiEPG with default skin and also with Black Shadow3 skin i think you have or you use and no crash .

If you have the EPG on the HDD with problems, maybe this is the reason.
Or something else.

Sorry I could not answer before, you're right, as I've repaired HDD problems, has solved the problem MultiEPG.

Thanks for the help.