This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

BH 2.1.5 and crossepg systematic crash

debos

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone,

As already reported in this post

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/crashs-crossepg-crashs.22098/

my VU+ Solo always crashes when I try to update the EPG.

I've done the necessary to get back the providers as mentioned in the forum and it worked for days but suddenly it stopped working, BH crashes each time causing the TV to switch on during automatic update in the middle of the night ;o))

Here is a crash log.

I hope you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Pat
 

Attachments

Hi everyone,

As already reported in this post

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/crashs-crossepg-crashs.22098/

my VU+ Solo always crashes when I try to update the EPG.

I've done the necessary to get back the providers as mentioned in the forum and it worked for days but suddenly it stopped working, BH crashes each time causing the TV to switch on during automatic update in the middle of the night ;o))

Here is a crash log.

I hope you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Pat

Did U put new skin?
If not , save your settings, and re install the image!
 
Hi,

I haven't installed any skin.

I launch the EPG download manually and for the moment it works though it didn't when it was crashing systematically.

Another mystery...

Thanks for the answer anyway.
 
Back
Top