Bh 3.0.2F picture freezing

bpodnar

Vu+ Newbie
I have problem with picture freezing on my solo2. It happens only on specific Croatian channel HRT 1 on 16E provider is OiV. Sound is going on but receiver is not responding to rcu. It has to be turned off on back switch and then is all ok. This problem appeared also on BH 2.1.7 and lower and only when watching Croatian hrt 1. I didn't install any plug-ins. I'm using default skin now and on 2.1.7 I was using mx graphite. What to do to fix that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mick12334

What are your signal quality readings, on this channel?
Try manually scanning in the channel again, 10720 H 27500, and ensure you have the clear before scan option selected.

bpodnar

Vu+ Newbie
Signal is very good about 75% with inverto black ultra on that position

Mick12334

I have just checked HRT-TV1, on 16E, 10720 H 27500 DVB-S, and there wasn't any freezing, using Black Hole 3.0.1F.
I would check for an external source, to this problem, like trees, blocking the signal, when the wind blows, or even interference, from something like a DECT telephone.

bpodnar

Vu+ Newbie
Problem is occasionally manifested maybe once in 48h. There is no any obstacles in front of the dish, weather is nice and I don't have dect phone. Some of My friends from Croatia also reported the same problem on different receivers and images not just only vu+ with BH image.

bpodnar

Vu+ Newbie
I'm not sure but the main suspect for me is GUI skin. When I was using old images with 1280x720 skin there wasn't any problems till I started to use BH 2.1.7 and higher. I forgot to mention the same thing happened when I was on VTi 8.2.3 and 9.0.x with Atile full HD skin

Mick12334

Problem is occasionally manifested maybe once in 48h. There is no any obstacles in front of the dish, weather is nice and I don't have dect phone. Some of My friends from Croatia also reported the same problem on different receivers and images not just only vu+ with BH image.

If it's that infrequent, once in 48 hours, then I'd say the problem is with the provider, and not the satellite equipment.

bpodnar

Vu+ Newbie
I would say that too but one of my friends has no such problems on his vu+ solo se with BH 2.1.7 and the other friend with vu zero and BH 2.1.4