BH 3.0.3A problem

glog

Vu+ Newbie
I have problem with BH 3.0.3A image, after watchin Youtube App, if you try to exit and select channel form channels in sat. list you will get image to freeze. You will need to unplug your Solo SEv2 box.

Now im back to 3.0.2 + updates, im not having problems. Can you solve this for BH 3.0.3A? Can someone confirm the problems or its just me?

Alos, common problem to alll latest BH images, if you have HDMI CEC active and you shut down your tv first, HDMI CEC will shut down your box. Thats working fine.
But if you watching Youtube App and shutdown TV, box will freeze, you cannot turn it on any more, pull the plug is the solution.

Seth_72

Vu+ User
I also have problems with new version and media player freezes when playing some recorded movies and mkv so i tested bh 2.17 works perfect obh 0.6 works perfect then i tried vuplus original image that bh is based on and same problem so its not bh thats the problem its from its source vuplus

glog

Vu+ Newbie
Update to C does not solve anything. Problem persists, i will remain on 3.0.2+updates for now.