• enigma2_crash_1361957679.rar
    16.5 KB · Views: 9
  • enigma2_crash_1361957654.rar
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
  • enigma2_crash_40.rar
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
  • enigma2_crash_65.rar
    16.4 KB · Views: 6
can you please delete all crash logs from your drive and post here only that one which will be created after next enigma crash.

tsouli

Vu+ User
i have changed option in red panel , in avalon or universe that i use ,(force reboot in black hole) and now no crash , but whn i reboot the box its switch in blackhole :)!

'it should not crashed any way. I think you've got problems with mounted devices - that's what I remember from your logs - but it wasn't clear for me that is the reason I asked about fresh crash log.
:)

tsouli

Vu+ User
'it should not crashed any way. I think you've got problems with mounted devices - that's what I remember from your logs - but it wasn't clear for me that is the reason I asked about fresh crash log.
:)
you want the crashlog,when i reboot my box in universe ???

the answer is so simple - remove 3rd party plugins from your image. I'd suggest to re-flash your box again.
And you know what I mean.
I will not help you unless your image will be clean from rubbish from another silly addons.
Thank you.

tsouli

Vu+ User
the answer is so simple - remove 3rd party plugins from your image. I'd suggest to re-flash your box again.
And you know what I mean.
I will not help you unless your image will be clean from rubbish from another silly addons.
Thank you.
i dont understand 3rd party plugins??
for reflash do you mean delete universe?or reflash box after that activate universe that i have know

You don't understand?
Please reflash your box if you need any help.
Use only fresh image. Do not use bl***y plugins downloaded from external sources.
Simple like that!