This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

bh universe crash

can you please delete all crash logs from your drive and post here only that one which will be created after next enigma crash.
 
i have changed option in red panel , in avalon or universe that i use ,(force reboot in black hole) and now no crash , but whn i reboot the box its switch in blackhole :)!
 
'it should not crashed any way. I think you've got problems with mounted devices - that's what I remember from your logs - but it wasn't clear for me that is the reason I asked about fresh crash log.
:)
 
'it should not crashed any way. I think you've got problems with mounted devices - that's what I remember from your logs - but it wasn't clear for me that is the reason I asked about fresh crash log.
:)
you want the crashlog,when i reboot my box in universe ???
 
the answer is so simple - remove 3rd party plugins from your image. I'd suggest to re-flash your box again.
And you know what I mean.
I will not help you unless your image will be clean from rubbish from another silly addons.
Thank you.
 
the answer is so simple - remove 3rd party plugins from your image. I'd suggest to re-flash your box again.
And you know what I mean.
I will not help you unless your image will be clean from rubbish from another silly addons.
Thank you.
i dont understand 3rd party plugins??
for reflash do you mean delete universe?or reflash box after that activate universe that i have know
 
You don't understand?
Please reflash your box if you need any help.
Use only fresh image. Do not use bl***y plugins downloaded from external sources.
Simple like that!
 
Back
Top