This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

BhWeather (fix)

Satman

Vu+ User
Hi,

I fixed the plugin, using a de-compiler (Easy Python Decompiler v1.2) and obtained a file
plugin.pyo_dis and I then edit with Python 2.7.9 the following lines and save with .py extension for that everything works ...


url = 'http://weather.service.msn.com/data.aspx?src=vista&weadegreetype=C&culture=it-IT&wealocations=wc:ITXX0067'


url = 'http://weather.service.msn.com/find.aspx?src=vista&outputview=search&weasearchstr=%s&culture=%s' % (quote(self.city), self.lang)



url = 'http://weather.service.msn.com/find.aspx?src=vista&outputview=search&weasearchstr=%s&culture=%s' % (quote(self.city), self.lang)


url = 'http://weather.service.msn.com/data.aspx?src=vista&weadegreetype=C&culture=%s&wealocations=%s\n' % (self.lang, pin)



You'll find the files here
 

Attachments

Hi,
I fixed the plugin, using a de-compiler (Easy Python Decompiler v1.2) and obtained a file
plugin.pyo_dis and I then edit with Python 2.7.9 the following lines and save with .py extension for that everything works ...
You'll find the files here

Please use this official fix that is better :)
P.s. because you seems have interest in Bh i suggest you to package this fix in _bh.tgz and offer it like a bh package to be easly installed via addons manual panel
 

Attachments

@Shiro,

It's official plugin, I don't have used other "exotical" plugin, the first skin, it's combined with Metrix ;)


But, I'll see this file and try to package n _bh.tgz...
 
Como usted lo instala a través del camino que venía en carpetas, y lo puso en esta carpeta poner manualmente el plugin BhWeather
Pero no puedo encontrarlo en el menú me das una ayuda
gracias
 
Back
Top