This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Black Hole 2.1.1 Black Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

jp007uk

Vu+ Newbie
I have a Vu+ Solo with Black Hole 2.0.7 image, I followed the these steps to upgrade to 2.1.1, however on completion and/restart I get a blank screen:


1. Download Black Hole 2.1.1 Image from this forum
2. Unzip the file and save to flash drive, ensuring the files are in folder structure vuplus > solo
3. Power down the Vu+ Box from mains
4. Plug in the flash drive
5. Power up from mains
6. The light on the box goes through its sequence of upgrading
7. Once upgrade is complete (front light flashes blue) power down from mains
8. Unplug flash drive
9. Power up from mains
= Blank screen

I have tried a number of times and the above process works to put the box back to 2.0.7.

Does anyone have any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Or is 2.1.1 not right for Vu+ Solo? of so, whats the best version to install on my Vu+ Solo?

Thanks
 
I have a Vu+ Solo with Black Hole 2.0.7 image, I followed the these steps to upgrade to 2.1.1, however on completion and/restart I get a blank screen:


1. Download Black Hole 2.1.1 Image from this forum
2. Unzip the file and save to flash drive, ensuring the files are in folder structure vuplus > solo
3. Power down the Vu+ Box from mains
4. Plug in the flash drive
5. Power up from mains
6. The light on the box goes through its sequence of upgrading
7. Once upgrade is complete (front light flashes blue) power down from mains
8. Unplug flash drive
9. Power up from mains
= Blank screen

I have tried a number of times and the above process works to put the box back to 2.0.7.

Does anyone have any ideas what I might be doing wrong? Or is 2.1.1 not right for Vu+ Solo? of so, whats the best version to install on my Vu+ Solo?

Thanks

On point 7 of your steps you refer to BLUE led. Sorry but CLONES are not supported here.
Banned for 1 month.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top