This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Black Hole 3.0.1 Vu+ Solo OE 3

thanks angelofsky, probably the problem was (and again is now ) that I didn't know the means of "VU+ Turbo" and if it was related the type of my USB DTT tuner or at the type of the receiver.
So I installed the new blackHole and unfortunately the USB DTT didn't work. It was necessary to restore previous version of the BlackHole image on my VU+ Solo and I will wait for the next resolutive patch.
I don't know what problems you have with USB DVB-T device .... so please open a new thread into USB DVB Section and we can continue in the new place about your problem.
 
Scusate la domanda forse stupida, ma cosa cambia dalla versione Open Black Hole 0.1 update 19-06-2015 Vu+ Solo ?

Ciao e grazie
 
Back
Top