Black Hole 3.0.4.C Vu+ Duo2

Mick12334

There isn't any password, to any of the images.
You do need to uncompress it first, using 7-zip, winzip, winrar, or other utility.
What problems are you experiencing?

Mick12334

The password is left blank, you just connect, and click OK, unless you have added a password.
All you is your receivers IP Address, found in the receivers menu, under network, and the username is root

mike12345678

Vu+ Newbie
There's something wrong with repeat daily recordings. (Mon-Fri) For some reason the previous recording always gets overwritten. Anyone else seen this problem?

bogdanm

There's something wrong with repeat daily recordings. (Mon-Fri) For some reason the previous recording always gets overwritten. Anyone else seen this problem?
Im no used this option but if im good remember was plugin to series recording i think his name is series reord [ look to feed BH ].

Sat-CX

Vu+ Newbie
I have the same problem with open web interface when switching from one channel to another with different satellite.

waldemarp

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

After fresh installation of this image I can’t connect box with vu+ PlayerHD on my iPhone. I have enable dhcp and webif and disable WiFi because I’m using lan connection. For some reason my router doesn’t see name of the box and finding connected box as “unknown” up adress and MAC seems to be ok. I can connect via computer. Would you recommend to do automatic software update? What will happen then? I would have to do all setup again and install all my settings?