Black Hole 3.0.7 Vu+ Zero4k

onubense79

Vu+ Newbie
Hi AND thanks for The image. I ha e a vu+ ser 4K and I’m new with this box so I have some questions about upgrade:

1.- Is it mandatory to install the upgrade because version 3.0.6 will no longer be supported?
2.- Is it correct to do it via usb and not online?
3 .- I have a backup made by the deco itself but I read that once you update you will not read it to be from an earlier version.
4.- If this is so, I have to copy my folders in etc and then paste them with filezilla? I would not like to lose the list of channels or the picons either.

Many thanks in advance

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

onubense79

Vu+ Newbie
Can you please, tell us which vuplus model you are using. Ok Vuplus 4K, but the model?

Hi, this morning was made upgrade from 3.0.6 BH in Vu +. zero 4k but I have a problem with my picons so that main cover in every short channel, they have an extra size and I'm not know how I can change. Add images. Thanks in advance for your help ;)

IMG_2811.jpg IMG_2812.jpg

nunigaia

Sorry but I was answering about a problem appear after upgrade to Black Hole 3.0.7

Now you are in the correct section!

1) Yes, as soon as is launched a new release, the previous one won't be more updated!

2) A new release must be allways flashed by usb ... it can't be updated " via Online update ".

3) Only the settings can be imported to the new release. You can use severall tools ( DreamboxEdit, Dreamset, E-Channelizer ).

4) Don´t mix folders to a new release.

best regards
nunigaia

onubense79

Vu+ Newbie
Now you are in the correct section!

1) Yes, as soon as is launched a new release, the previous one won't be more updated!

2) A new release must be allways flashed by usb ... it can't be updated " via Online update ".

3) Only the settings can be imported to the new release. You can use severall tools ( DreamboxEdit, Dreamset, E-Channelizer ).

4) Don´t mix folders to a new release.

best regards
nunigaia

Thanks for the help. usually I'm using dreambox edit in MAC but I don't know which is the correct size for Vu + zero 4k.

nunigaia

Thanks for the help. usually I'm using dreambox edit in MAC but I don't know which is the correct size for Vu + zero 4k.

Any usb 2.0 device 8GB/16GB will do the job ... i´m using sandisk or kinkgston ... they are cheap now.

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

For Mac you can use iDreamX.
But you can also save your bouquets simply by OpenWebInterface and its Bouquet editor, just using a browser of your choice. As simple as that.

nunigaia

The correct size for all BlackHole images ( BlackHole and Open Blackhole images ) is 220x132 transparent picons.!

Note: Of course for MX ( @Matrix10 skins ) ... the only ones supported on this board and full tested on both images.

best regards
nunigaia