Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Hi, I was using Black Hole for vu+, now I would likt to use in Gigablue, I don´t know if exist any Black Hole image for Gigablue or can be valid openBh and is similar to black hole. In this case I will appreciate who can tell me the link of the image that I can load on a Gigablue trio 4k
Then, openbh has no relationship or similarity with Black hole? Is it an independent distribution like openatv, openspa, etc? I have installed and in a partition of my receiver and the information show "Black hole" and looks very similar to vu black hole
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.