This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Black Hole Speed UP

Safak Sonmez

Vu+ Newbie
Black Hole 2.0.9

I am trying to install Tuner Server and Media Tomb but...

I can not install / enable anything from SPEED UP on both DUO and SOLO.

OPKG update on telnet returns wget errors 1 and/or 255.

Will you please give clear instructions ?

Kind regards
 
Black Hole 2.0.9

I am trying to install Tuner Server and Media Tomb but...

I can not install / enable anything from SPEED UP on both DUO and SOLO.

OPKG update on telnet returns wget errors 1 and/or 255.

Will you please give clear instructions ?

Kind regards

Are you sure you have network and internet connection.
Check the network settings and gateway
 
Back
Top