Black Hole Vu+ Solo v.2.0.7.1

I'm installing the image for the first time. How long does it take to install? After I turned off and on it passed nearly 15 mins and nothing happend apart from automatically rebooted 3 times (still black screen)

Anto002

Vu+ Newbie
I'm installing the image for the first time. How long does it take to install? After I turned off and on it passed nearly 15 mins and nothing happend apart from automatically rebooted 3 times (still black screen)
Load new image from the beginning because it takes no so long to load an image

regards

spudorange

Vu+ Newbie
Just installed this after months of grief with various versions of vix.. But I am struggling a bit.. help please
This is a genuine VU+ Solo bought from w.o.s sponsors but they (I think) only support vix so I am hoping I can get help here please.

I understand to get an addon working a specific ipk was needed which I installed, however it is not in the menu after installation. (enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_4.8_mipsel.ipk)
I get this when pressing menu:

Setup
Teleportation
Black Hole Apps
Plug in's
Add on's
EPG Panel
Back up Menu
Media Player
Weather Forecast
Timer
Info (which has these details.(version 2.0.7.1 Build 2013.11.12. Master)
Shutdown

Has the plugin not installed correctly or do I need a different one.

appreciate help thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Mito

Administrator
Just installed this after months of grief with various versions of vix.. But I am struggling a bit.. help please
This is a genuine VU+ Solo bought from w.o.s sponsors but they (I think) only support vix so I am hoping I can get help here please.

I understand to get an addon working a specific ipk was needed which I installed, however it is not in the menu after installation. (enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_4.8_mipsel.ipk)
I get this when pressing menu:

Setup
Teleportation
Black Hole Apps
Plug in's
Add on's
EPG Panel
Back up Menu
Media Player
Weather Forecast
Timer
Info (which has these details.(version 2.0.7.1 Build 2013.11.12. Master)
Shutdown

Has the plugin not installed correctly or do I need a different one.

appreciate help thanks
You can open other panels, pressing the remote control color buttons.

spudorange

Vu+ Newbie
Unfortunately I can not

pressing green shows me the various plugin's but nowhere are the ones I installed, they are just not there

Any ideas what is happening, it say a load of writing and in the middle there's something about "errors" then reboots the image
===========================================================================

"You can open other panels, pressing the remote control color buttons."

Mito

Administrator
Unfortunately I can not

pressing green shows me the various plugin's but nowhere are the ones I installed, they are just not there

Any ideas what is happening, it say a load of writing and in the middle there's something about "errors" then reboots the image
===========================================================================

"You can open other panels, pressing the remote control color buttons."
First you should install only addons (plugins, etc.) downloadable by Addons Panel from our server.
Only these addons work surely with BH image.
If you install addons not tested, they could not work.

However, each color button open a different panel:
Red (long press) > Universe Panel;
Green > Addons Panel (plugin, addon server, etc.)
Yellow > Audio Panel
Blue > BH Blue Panel (EPG, Info, Extra, etc.)
Blue (long press) > Extensions Panel

yattara69

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the image. I have a problem though. I had BH 2.0.4 on my Cloud-iBox working fine, updated the image using the automatic method and my box didn't boot. Now I downloaded on a USB the 2.0.7.1 and again my box does not boot. I used my 2.0.4 files on the USB stick to make it from scratch, that's no problem, now boots but what is my problem and it cannot boot 2.0.6, 2.0.7, 2.0.7.1?

Hi there,i have also the same problem, got the BH 2.0.5 on my Cloud-Ibox.
Trying to flash for the BH 2.0.8, does no boot,it flash the image but than i get black screen.
I put the BH 2.0.5 back

lualm

Vu+ Newbie
hi , i've a problem with the network .

the installation with the stick is done , after boot is comming the configuration but at the point of network isn't work. DHCP no work, when i change the dhcp to static i can continue. can you confirm that do you not have another configuration of the network ??

thanks