Bootlogos

DENO368

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone ! i would like please to customize my boot logo for cloud-ibox 3 with a nice photo of the world viewed from space and a Satellite set on the left side... where please can i get such a boot logo? if none i have some of them that i have designed by my self using photo shop and illustrator, am yet to find a solution of how to change the boot logo.

Mito

Administrator
Hi everyone ! i would like please to customize my boot logo for cloud-ibox 3 with a nice photo of the world viewed from space and a Satellite set on the left side... where please can i get such a boot logo? if none i have some of them that i have designed by my self using photo shop and illustrator, am yet to find a solution of how to change the boot logo.
Read our board rules, no support for clones here!

DENO368

Vu+ Newbie
Someone should design a boot logo which i find it cool if people out there can agree with me. here is my idea. i would like very much to have a boot logo of the World Image taken from Space and a Satellite set on the left hand side with the Name logo name VU+ Community.net i kindly request the developers of Black Hole Image to please consider my idea and design such kind of boot logo. Thanks

Mick12334

There are a few other threads, on the forum, that seem to show how to change your boot logo, including:
Code:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/how-can-i-put-the-original-vu-solo-2-logo-as-boot-image.11799/

bigkenny

Vu+ Newbie
Is there any Blackhole Football Theme logos. I would like to see my team Chelsea booting up on my VU+ Duo with the Cheslea logo, say all in blue etc