This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Bottom information bar displayed from time to time

antosocio

Vu+ Newbie
I have a Vu+Solo with blackhole 1.7.2

I have realized that the bottom information channel bar appears from time to time.
I mean the information that appears at the botton of the screen when you press the "OK" button for example.

Well, this bar, in my deco (in the tv screen) appears by itself. I do not know how to avoid it, how to configure it not to be displayed.

Is it a defect of this image or is there any configuration parameter or whatever that can be turn off and the bar stops appearing?.
 
I have a Vu+Solo with blackhole 1.7.2

I have realized that the bottom information channel bar appears from time to time.
I mean the information that appears at the botton of the screen when you press the "OK" button for example.

Well, this bar, in my deco (in the tv screen) appears by itself. I do not know how to avoid it, how to configure it not to be displayed.

Is it a defect of this image or is there any configuration parameter or whatever that can be turn off and the bar stops appearing?.


I'm at work now, but I remember, that there is (I'm using BH 2.0.4) something like "Show infobar on event beginning" somewhere in Setup > Customize - "advanced" selection.
Could be that think.
 
I will be careful, thanks Shiro.
Paolino, I can not find the option you say... I have to add that the version that I have for blackhole is 1.7.2. (in Spanish)
Thanks
 
Back
Top