This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

CAMOFS ERROR

ObiWan

Vip
Ho
this is an old problem reading old thread, but still with no answer: why CAMOFS gives an eror during installation on BlackHole ??

Thans a lot

cu
 
Hi
the last BlackHole 2.0 with the only version of CAMOFS plugin avaiable in the repository. I hgot an error (OPKG or similar) and it is not installed

Thanks

cu
 
I have installed camo-fs from the feeds after installing:
python-imaging_1.1.7-r4_mips32el.ipk

place in /tmp and manually install ipk package from Addons Manager, restart Enigma2 and then choose camo-fs v6.63 from BH feeds.

I am using 2.0.3 on a solo2.
 

Attachments

Back
Top