Can I delete numbers in the channel list?

Nicola1980

Vu+ Newbie
Vu + Duo4kse
Black Hole

Can I delete numbers in the channel list?
I tried to disable the item: Hide Indicator Numbers, from the main / system / customize menu, but I haven't solved it.
Thanks.

Attachments

• screenShot-5003.jpg
    screenShot-5003.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 17

AlexWilMac

My surprise is: why those channels are numbered this way as they are supposed to be the most used ones for us in Italy? Answer: because you put it not in the first bouquet. If you move the bouquet which contains those channels as the top bouquet in the bouquet's list, they will be numbered as 1,2,3,....
Next time, don't forget to specify what image refers to your question, because this is the forum for BH or OBH. This seems to be a screenshot from BH, which I can't check for an answer to your question.
But it shouldn't "indicator numbers" what you need; in case "channel numbers"... Under OBH is simpler: you enter a list and simply press MENU which shows many options. I don't think it was so under BH, but you can try...

Nicola1980

Vu+ Newbie
You may not have seen, but I wrote that I am on BH, however my problem is not the numbers in order, I really don't want to see them

AlexWilMac

Yes, I didn't notice, sorry.
Well... I loaded BH from OMB but I really didn't remember it is simply not possible, neither under BH nor OBH, to hide channels numbers. Maybe because I always want them, also in secondary bouquets, because it makes you always possible to zap to any channel just typing its number, I hadn't notice before it is not possible.