This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Cannot activate subtitles

rafaelSorel

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Guys,

I 'm running a BlackHole 2.0.8 on VU+UNO, and when I activate a subtitle on a specific channel for instance (DVB subtitles English), It says subtitle activated but nothing is seen on the screen, no subtitles. Tell me if I have missed something or I need to install a plugin or subtitle addon for displaying them ??

Great thx
 
Hi Guys,

I 'm running a BlackHole 2.0.8 on VU+UNO, and when I activate a subtitle on a specific channel for instance (DVB subtitles English), It says subtitle activated but nothing is seen on the screen, no subtitles. Tell me if I have missed something or I need to install a plugin or subtitle addon for displaying them ??

Great thx

Check subtitles Menu Panel
Is there all configured properly ?
 
Back
Top