Cannot retrieve rytec sources?

videogamingtown

Vu+ Newbie
I'm getting this error on the latest build, i have tried restarting the box a few times but still get the error. I am trying to setup crossepg after reinstalling the firmware to the latest version. I was browsing the forums and others claim there are better options than crossepg. Can someone explain if there is another plugin to download the rytec epg and where can i get it?

takiszag21

Vu+ Newbie
I'm getting this error on the latest build, i have tried restarting the box a few times but still get the error. I am trying to setup crossepg after reinstalling the firmware to the latest version. I was browsing the forums and others claim there are better options than crossepg. Can someone explain if there is another plugin to download the rytec epg and where can i get it?
Have you tried rytecxmltv import?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N7505 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

takiszag21

Vu+ Newbie
Have you tried to find it in your image feed?

takiszag21

Vu+ Newbie
If not i can give it to you.
If you need any help pm me

NEO2000

Vu+ Newbie
NOT WORK xml import not work on blackhole cause dependency
error message Cannot retrieve rytec sources is for CrossEPG

videogamingtown

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for posting, unfortunately it didnt install, after 10 hours of searching yesterday i found another installer. That installed fine but no sources appear in EPGImport either. I will have to wait for an update or something, i'm just giving up.

takiszag21

Vu+ Newbie
thanks for posting, unfortunately it didnt install, after 10 hours of searching yesterday i found another installer. That installed fine but no sources appear in EPGImport either. I will have to wait for an update or something, i'm just giving up.
how did you try to install it?