Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
For some time I have not been able to install plugins or addons. It has been a problem with more versions of Black Hole. Right now I use 2.1.1 clean install.
When I try to install a plugin I get following message:
"Done - Installed, upgraded or removed 0 packages with 0 errors"
But the plugin is not installed. The same message coms if I try to remove a pre installed plugin.
-I have tried to flash from USB (with different versions of BH)
-Factory reset
Nothing seems to help, does anyone know have to solve this problem?
Seems you have some problems on your network setup on into your network in general because you cannot download files from Feeds.
Please use Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) instead of your ISP or your router DNS settings and report here if the problem persist.
Seems you have some problems on your network setup on into your network in general because you cannot download files from Feeds.
Please use Google DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) instead of your ISP or your router DNS settings and report here if the problem persist.
Still the same error with Google DNS. But if I can see the addons i think internet i working fine, I can also use hbbTV with no problems.
Can it be a problem with write access in the flash or something like that???
Still the same error with Google DNS. But if I can see the addons i think internet i working fine, I can also use hbbTV with no problems.
Can it be a problem with write access in the flash or something like that???
Can be a corrupt file when you have installed something.
You can try to reflash a clean image and first of all (after network configuration) try to install the plugin you need.
Can be a corrupt file when you have installed something.
You can try to reflash a clean image and first of all (after network configuration) try to install the plugin you need.
Already tried that.. Latest with BH 2.1.1.
Is there a way to clean the flash and HDD before a new install? Don't want to format the HDD, because I have a lot of recordings I want to save.
Already tried that.. Latest with BH 2.1.1.
Is there a way to clean the flash and HDD before a new install? Don't want to format the HDD, because I have a lot of recordings I want to save.
having simular problems like this myself, with the 0 errors and 0 installed when trying to install addons,
guess I better update to the laest version of black hole for a start
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.