Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
So all of a sudden I can no longer stream TV in tsmedia. I can go as far as opening the iptv, and choosing watchseries and the program, but when I click on that I can't see any episodes. There is an update available but when I click on it I get a 404 error.
I'm not sure if it's related but I can no longer use apps like vu player anymore either. I put in the ip address and it just can't connect.
I doubt it's related but the only thing I did before these problems was to log into my router on my phone and release the ip. I lost the page to be able to renew the ip but I switches the modem and router on/off and everything seemed to be OK.
Update on VU Player
Local settings
Connect = ok
Stream channel = fail with vu internal player (weird)
Changed default player to mxplayer and working good
Vu player connecting through dyndns (remote) = fail as my isp has now changed and blocks dyndns by default. Old isp was o2
Must be something to do with your port. Have you tried changing your port on webif to something like 1234 and try and connect from pc again?
If your using android then there is dreamdroid and android dreamer also dreamboz live on ios. P.s is your pc thats working hard wired rather than wireless? Sorry i got no idea what blustacks is!
My blackhole mucks up a lot. No longer able to update plugins etc. I use meoboot so its easy to flash a new image and start again. I know its a pain but thats the joy of the software always getting updated. The images are getting better all the time. Fresh image should solve all your problems
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.