This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Change the remote control buttons

deary

Vu+ Newbie
hello
What is a responsible PLUGIN to Change the remote control buttons in Black Hole 3.1 and openbh 5 ?
 
In OBH you don't need any plugins: there's the customization key submenu.
About BH... it's much more difficult. There is SetupQuickButton, but it's only for coloured key and this means altering the function of very important keys.
Then there is multiquickbutton, but it was made for VTi at the beginning and, after having caused me many issues, I abandoned. Now, as I'm a OBH user (where nothing is needed and you are free to customize almost every keys as you like, excluding just a few system-reserved ones), I don't know if it has been improved and if it works better with BH.
 
Back
Top