Changes to skins

Armageddon

BH Lover
Hi author of Army skins (or other moderator). I´ve done som changes/improvements for Gradient HD and SmokePRO HD to suit my needs. Is it ok to upload them here or should I send them to Army directly in som way? Or should I keep them for my own use?

Mito

Administrator
Only Army can give you permission to upload it.
However, if you want, you can upload some screenshot.

Armageddon

BH Lover
Army SmokePRO HD
screenshot.png and screenshot2.png: Reducing font size to 91% global, then the font is not cut off in lower parts.
screenshot2.png: /media/hdd removed from Recorded files... as I use for example /media/net. Clock position and style changed.
screenshot3.png: Bookmarks section made bigger if you have multiple paths to choose from. Otherwise they became invisible.
screenshot4.png: Colour change in Channel selection. Clock added
screenshot5.png: The same changes are made for Army Gradient HD except for colour choice in Channel selection.

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    455.3 KB · Views: 16
  • screenshot2.png
    screenshot2.png
    397.3 KB · Views: 11
  • screenshot3.png
    screenshot3.png
    426.4 KB · Views: 11
  • screenshot4.png
    screenshot4.png
    532.3 KB · Views: 13
  • screenshot5.png
    screenshot5.png
    279.3 KB · Views: 12

Armageddon

BH Lover
Army SmokePRO HD
screenshot.png and screenshot2.png: Reducing font size to 91% global, then the font is not cut off in lower parts.
screenshot2.png: /media/hdd removed from Recorded files... as I use for example /media/net. Clock position and style changed.
screenshot3.png: Bookmarks section made bigger if you have multiple paths to choose from. Otherwise they became invisible.
screenshot4.png: Colour change in Channel selection. Clock added
screenshot5.png: The same changes are made for Army Gradient HD except for colour choice in Channel selection.
screenshot6.png: Addition to previous post, Subtitle font size is reduced to 32 and lower than before

Attachments

• screenshot6.png
    screenshot6.png
    344.9 KB · Views: 17