Channel Icons

dannyo990

Vu+ Newbie
Hello there!!!

As i have noticed when u guys publish a new version of blckhole u guys always have all the channels icons showing on epg/channel list/ and info bar... all i have is the blackhole image in the left corner instead of channels icons :( can u guys pls help me out with this issue???

I have a vu+ solo

// Danny

done whats been said in the posts about the picons (/media/usb/picon) and downloaded them from the piconmanager in blackhole but still nothing there at all :( have 0.8w and 4.8e but nothing :(

i got them to work from usb, but can i get them to work from my nas server??? since i dont have hdd in the box and everytime i restart i need to unplug the usb

Use a USB hub, the NAS access might be too slow to load the picons every time when changing the channel or filling the channel list.

nvm i know what u mean :) btw thanks for the fast answers :) but what makes the use of hub different for putting the usb pen directly into the box

The hub is useful if the box doesn't have enough USB ports or the HDD requires a lot of power from the port (there are also powered hubs).

But if you have a spare USB port, why can't you keep both the pendrive and the HDD connected st the same time?

Back