Channel listings

del6600

Vu+ User
Hi,
Can I change the way the channels are listed?
As is the channels are all in alpha order.
I would like the channels to be in Lowest frequency to highest frequency order
eg
Astra 28.2 starting at 10.714, followed by 10.729, 10758 and so on.
When following listings in mags like What Sat it would make finding channels so much easier
(i think)
My set up is: Vu+ Duo, 1.25m motorised dish, prime focus, twin LNB. 1080 Hdmi tv monitor. Software is BlackHole 1.7.5
Regards,
Del

easydigital

Vu+ Newbie
Dreamset offers a user friendly interface with a plethora of usefull operations which make settings modification easier.

# Add,Change,Delete bouquets and favorite lists
# Reorganize services in bouquets and favorite lists
# Add,Change,Delete services,transponders,satellites
# Flexible User Interface, multiple selection and Drag & Drop.
# User defined Sorting of services in a list/bouquet and other sorting operations
# Multilanguage support for names(Unicode Support).
# Markers support.
# Clipboard Copy/Paste of lists,services,channels,transponders (you can copy.paste from one Dreamset to another)
# Import Favorite Lists from other settings like DreamBox,Nokia 9800,Humax.
# Convert settings to other supported formats.
# Multilanguage User Interface support.
# DreamBox configuration editor (advanced).
# Custom telnet and http commands
# Dreamset can minimized to tray, right cklick to Dreamset Icon popups a menu with basic operations
# Multibox Configuration, you can define more then one box and switch between them at once.
# Signal monitor and DiseqC motor control from dreamset (dreambox plugin is installed in your box) only for Enigma 1 and Neutrino

del6600

Vu+ User
Thank you easydigital for your reply, I will check out what you say. It looks as if it could be a big job, maybe have a go when i am not so busy. Looks like your reply has helped others also.
Good work.
Regards
Del

Dreamset offers a user friendly interface with a plethora of usefull operations which make settings modification easier.

# Add,Change,Delete bouquets and favorite lists
# Reorganize services in bouquets and favorite lists
# Add,Change,Delete services,transponders,satellites
# Flexible User Interface, multiple selection and Drag & Drop.
# User defined Sorting of services in a list/bouquet and other sorting operations
# Multilanguage support for names(Unicode Support).
# Markers support.
# Clipboard Copy/Paste of lists,services,channels,transponders (you can copy.paste from one Dreamset to another)
# Import Favorite Lists from other settings like DreamBox,Nokia 9800,Humax.
# Convert settings to other supported formats.
# Multilanguage User Interface support.
# DreamBox configuration editor (advanced).
# Custom telnet and http commands
# Dreamset can minimized to tray, right cklick to Dreamset Icon popups a menu with basic operations
# Multibox Configuration, you can define more then one box and switch between them at once.
# Signal monitor and DiseqC motor control from dreamset (dreambox plugin is installed in your box) only for Enigma 1 and Neutrino