This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

Channellist plugins

naitik

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I want to develop plug-in which display channel name and some picture related to channel in list .I don't know How to do that thing.Please help me for that...
 
Hi
I want to develop plug-in which display channel name and some picture related to channel in list .I don't know How to do that thing.Please help me for that...
To develope plugin you mast know C or C++ or python and you will be mast have alot time to made this becouse compiled plugin next find bugs and error is hard to one people.

Im no devleoper im no have posibility help you more.
 
Back
Top