This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

External Constant unmounting!

Gezzdoc

Vu+ Newbie
I have a 500Gb flash drive attached to my Solo SE v2

Mounting it is easy enough but after a few days; it's as if I never did!
I always find out when I try to record something; another 10mins setting up

Any thoughts?

upload_2017-5-19_13-43-57.png
 
I have heard on another forum that TS panel can cause these problems.

We do not support the TS panel and the discussion about it is not allowed.
So if that's the case with you, you can check.
 
Probably under plugins.

Perhaps you have not formatted the disk (ext Linux formats) and made properly mount.
Or maybe the file structure is corrupt.

Maybe format disk with some windows tool for linux formats on your computer,
And then make a mount in the box imaage.
 
Formatting & mounting from STB menu reasonably straightforward.
It then records/timeshits etc immediately after I've done this.

What I don't get is; unannounced the disk will be unmounted with 100% certainty. :confused:
No idea how long before this happens, I just find out next time I want to record something (which is too late)

Using Black Hole
Is Open BH likely to be better behaved?
 
Back
Top