cool tv picons

johnski

Vu+ Newbie
i have show picon and coolpico both set to yes

where do i put the picon? most say to usb but when i do it say "no displayable files on this medium"

i have nothing else on the usb and the "picon" folder is in the root

anyone offer any advice?

thanks

i have show picon and coolpico both set to yes

where do i put the picon? most say to usb but when i do it say "no displayable files on this medium"

i have nothing else on the usb and the "picon" folder is in the root

anyone offer any advice?

thanks
Have you formatted and mounted your USB using BH utilities?

2 x press blue USB format wizard... Follow onscreen instructions.. Don't insert USB until it says.... You only need 1 partition and format it as flash....

Once formatted 2x blue button devices manager and mount your device as media/USB

You can then download picons off BH server green button> yellow button>addons download manager>picons. Or ftp your picons using your desired software into the folder "picon"

2 x press blue USB format wizard... Follow onscreen instructions.. Don't insert USB until it says.... You only need 1 partition and format it as flash....

Once formatted 2x blue button devices manager and mount your device as media/USB

You can then download picons off BH server green button> yellow button>addons download manager>picons. Or ftp your picons using your desired software into the folder "picon"

Back