This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020. The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost. We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years. You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.

CoolTvGuide: skin 1920 x 1080

Many thanks! Excelent work!

I have one cuestion: is possible to change the "cool multi guide" colors? the colors are red and blue, and I dont like it.

Thanks again and regards from Spain!
 
Hi. Have followed instructions but guide remains small. I am using CTVG with BH3. I see that it works with one skin but not the default skin with 3 that I particularly like. Any ideas?
 
Many users like the CoolTV Guide. Do we have any experts who can contact the owner of the Cool TV Guide to "officially" modify or update to a fully compitable version?

The owner of Cool TV Guide has not been updated for a long time by some reasons, but so many users like it. Whether the Blockhole team can contact the owner of CoolTV Guide and do something?
 
Many users like the CoolTV Guide. Do we have any experts who can contact the owner of the Cool TV Guide to "officially" modify or update to a fully compitable version?

The owner of Cool TV Guide has not been updated for a long time by some reasons, but so many users like it. Whether the Blockhole team can contact the owner of CoolTV Guide and do something?

I would like an update on this, Coolmans web site has gone or moved either way I can find no info.

I have made mods to Coolmans TV Guide to suite my requirements but I don’t like to put it out there without knowing the situation.
 
Ciao, trovato solo ora il tuo lavoro e immediatamente "rubato"..... bellissimo lavoro Eragon, complimenti
ciao e grazie
 
Back
Top