Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This board is now closed. The Blackhole image ended in 2020.
The board will remain available in Read Only Mode, so all the posts from the last 15+ years are not lost.
We thank you for being part of the community for the last 15+ years.
You can join the OpenBh board if you have not already done so at www.openbh.net.
Hello. We can somehow be copied files over USB? I installed Filebrowser but that does not copy the entire folder just individual files via USB. I would like to drag HDD DUO2 more music and movies. Via the network it is but it is slow.
Thank you for your response.
I think it is possible via FTP. Put your USB key in Vu+ and copy directory from /media/usb (depending mounting point) to /media/hdd (depending mounting point) via FTP interface (Filezilla or DCC).
This is true, as using ftp you have to move each file first from Duo2 to your PC and then back from your PC to the Duo2 USB device .
For this operation you should need a Lan Gigabit connection to save some time, it's a long way if using wifi...
If you like, I can suggest you to learn some telnet commands to directly copy files from/to storage devices.
Hello. We can somehow be copied files over USB? I installed Filebrowser but that does not copy the entire folder just individual files via USB. I would like to drag HDD DUO2 more music and movies. Via the network it is but it is slow.
Thank you for your response.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.