Cross epg opentv issue

rizla13

Vu+ Newbie
I am trying to setuo cross epg via opentv but cant seem to do it

I have it working on my uno with a internal hdd

I am trying to make it work on a solo2 via usb. Usb is formatted to ext4

I have configured the crossepg settings to save to usb and updated opentv providers and selected skyuk in opentv providers

When i try to download the epg it says "starting downloader " for about 30secs then it says "loading data" for 1sec then thats it. Nothing gets downloaded. What am i doing wrong?
I have successfuly set it up on a uno. But solo2 with usb cant make it work

Any help appreciated

I am trying to setuo cross epg via opentv but cant seem to do it

I have it working on my uno with a internal hdd

I am trying to make it work on a solo2 via usb. Usb is formatted to ext4

I have configured the crossepg settings to save to usb and updated opentv providers and selected skyuk in opentv providers

When i try to download the epg it says "starting downloader " for about 30secs then it says "loading data" for 1sec then thats it. Nothing gets downloaded. What am i doing wrong?
I have successfuly set it up on a uno. But solo2 with usb cant make it work

Any help appreciated

The setup steps are the same .... I suppose you should check if the USB stick is correctly mounted and setted up into the image before setup it for EPG storing.
Make care also on CrossEPG setup to use the USB stick instread of internal flash.

I have mounted it correctly

These r the screen shots

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 22
Ok quick update

I tried XEPGDB Providers and downloaded the rytec uk and it work so it is not problem with usb

I also reflashes my solo2 with latest bh2.0.8

But i really want open tv. I dont understand why opentv wont work

Ok found the problem lol

I just check my tuner config and both were configured 28.2 when im only using as a single tuner

I set second tuner to "not configured" tried it again and it worked

Strange solution. But it worked for me also, had the same problem. Have only one tuner connected to my T90.

Back