Cutomize Skins

scipion

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I have a question, not sure if it the right place for asking this:

Let's I want to disable a function of the menu, is it possible to do it only at the level of the skin (skin.xml) or does it require other coding?

Let's say: in the channel list I want just to have the Blue button (favourites) and not the others like Red (all services).

Thanks for your help.

a911

The BH Lover
Hello,
I have a question, not sure if it the right place for asking this:

Let's I want to disable a function of the menu, is it possible to do it only at the level of the skin (skin.xml) or does it require other coding?

Let's say: in the channel list I want just to have the Blue button (favourites) and not the others like Red (all services).

Thanks for your help.

Try the Alternative Key/ Multiquickbutton Plug-in (BH addon menu), it may do the job 4U.

scipion

Vu+ Newbie
Try the Alternative Key/ Multiquickbutton Plug-in (BH addon menu), it may do the job 4U.

not sure I get your idea.
Quick button assign button in all contexts.
what I want is just to change it in the context of channel list.

I think it can be a good feature to have a setting in BH: 'Display only favourites in channels list : Yes/No'
maybe for a future release :)

fumbduck

Vu+ User
not sure I get your idea.
Quick button assign button in all contexts.
what I want is just to change it in the context of channel list.

I think it can be a good feature to have a setting in BH: 'Display only favourites in channels list : Yes/No'
maybe for a future release :)
what's wrong with just pressing the blue button when you're in the channel list?
surely one extra button press won't kill you?

scipion

Vu+ Newbie
what's wrong with just pressing the blue button when you're in the channel list?
surely one extra button press won't kill you?

you didn't get the point :)
let's say you have 2000 channels you can access. You can see them all by pressing Red button.

Now let's say you have only selected 30 and put them in different favourite lists
and you want only give access to this restricted list.
If you only have access to the blue Button, nobody can access the 2000 channels you don't want to show.