DarkSkyFHD Comming Up

Everything is possible but rember i am not modding this artwork i am converting it from 720 to 1080 and the original look is most important.
Then any one can open xml file and do personal changes if they want and have the knowledge :)

Then finally, DarkSky-FHD is ready and you can find it on the BH skin feed.

I would like to thank Team Blackhole for its support during this project.
Especially I want to thank Army for an incredibly nice skin and because I was allowed to work with it.
For me this has been an honor.
To be allowed and recreate this masterpiece is almost like when someone restores old known artwork.
So for me to see Armys artwork disappear in to history was not an option.

I would also like to thank Matrix, Ev0 and Nunigaia for all the help I received.

Now is the time for the next masterpiece to come to life.
It will be the legendary Skin Army Touch :)

Didi

Vu+ User
Thanks @ Thomas67
You did a great job.
I hope you do not mind that I allowed myself to change the display colors to the infobar tuner to be consistent with the ones in lcd4linux, especially with the FCC activation at Ultimo4K.
It remains up to you to decide if it is appropriate or not to operate these small image changes.

Edited By @nunigaia

The skin is copyrighted, you are not allowed to modify it, and make it public :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can allways do your own custom changes as you like :)
But for me colors,fonts and so on has to match what Army
intended when he created this skin.

But the color scheme that Army used in the infobar
have no green tuners. so i personal want do any changes
to that. But of cause if Team Blackhole think this is great ide
i want object to any changes :)

Its all up to Team Blackhole :)

semihaydin

Vu+ Newbie
Hi well i have the honor to start and convert Armys incredible nice skins to FHD (1920x1080)
Its a big project but i love to do this work. I started with DarkSky since that was my favorit skin
back when we used HD (1280x720) skins and i am getting there slow and easy.

just the job of adding all the screens for Blackhole 3.x.x has been huge and i could not done it
without the help from the Master ;) (@Matrix10 )

I have done a lot of new graphics and stay as close to the original as possible, same here not easy to replicate
the work of a master (@Army ) but i think its looks ok. Some graphics i just could not replicate so did some
major upscale work pixe by pixel.

So to the question where will you find this skin and all the other comming up like
NextGenGradient, SmokePro, Mood Blue and Green, Touch and Transparent.

After I am done and they are approved you will find them in the Skin feed of Blackhole Image Addons.

Here are some pre screenshoots.

View attachment 43252View attachment 43253
View attachment 43262
View attachment 43255

View attachment 43256 View attachment 43257

View attachment 43258 View attachment 43259

View attachment 43260 View attachment 43261

(Ben)
-It is so good. I want to download how can I do?

Download from Blackole addons manager
Select from Blackhole skins DarkSky-FHD to install the skin.

All Armys updated skins can be found in the Addons Manager along with the amazing skins from Matrix10