dcc and duo 2

simon123

Vu+ User
Enigma2 not detected (Functionality limited) this whats it says on my dcc every thing is connected but theres no ftp any help please

Have you tried the VU+ Control Centre, or FileZilla, a free FTP program?
What image are you running?
What operating System, on your PC, are you running, and have you checked if your Firewall, or anti virus, is stopping the connection?

Have you tried the VU+ Control Centre, or FileZilla, a free FTP program?
What image are you running?
What operating System, on your PC, are you running, and have you checked if your Firewall, or anti virus, is stopping the connection?

Hi @simon123 you can use DCC ... don´t leave password blank ... put there " vuplus " or " dreambox ", it will work!

best regards
nunigaia

could be my firewall
Could be ... I´ve the same issue if i leave the password field blank ...

Uninstall DCC ... and reboot your PC ... Turn off your firewall ... install DCC ... and connect ... if no issue found ... with dcc connected ... turn on your firewalll!

best regards
nunigaia

Or try the VU+ Control Centre, or FileZilla, on its own:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/vucc-vu-control-centre-v0-8.4589/

I experienced a similar problem, with dreamboxedit, following a windows security update, uninstalling the latest updates , then re-loading them, one at a time, to discover which one was causing the problem, then not downloading it, resolved this issue, until an update, to dreamboxedit, fixed the problem.
You could try a system restore, on your PC, to see if that allows the program to connect, then track down what might be causing the problem.

Back